Starting this whole thing off as a rinky-dink DJ company Travis has strategically grown and evolved Unique Events into the company it is today. With an insane amount of work, an amazing staff and a little bit of luck Travis has emerged as an area leader of a company unlike any other. He preaches customer satisfaction to the staff and always has a watchful eye on emerging trends and offerings to ensure UE is always the first place people look for the absolute newest and freshest event offerings in the area!
- Quotes The Office more than Ashley
- Has too many animals...and fosters even more
- Probably has pet hair on his jacket
Shortly after moving back to Iowa from Washington D.C., Glen sat across from Travis N. and was hired on the spot even though it wasn't 100% clear what his new duties would be! Since that meeting, Glen has had his hands in a bit of everything that Unique Events has to offer. From working directly with clients and designers in the Des Moines region to assisting and leading event setups for rental and design clients across the state. From operating as the Decor Rental Specialist to getting folks to smile for photo booths! And when he's not busy with those things he might also be designing the hell out of some floral, networking his butt off or creating all of the social media you have all come to love! Basically, Glen is your new best friend... it even says so on his business cards!
- Farm raised and still has farm strength
- Extra-curriculars include hot yoga, volleyball, biking, running
- If you have a bottle of wine, gin, or bourbon, or beer - Glen really is your best friend
- He thinks he's an amazing dancer (Just check the internet)
Ashley first got a taste of what all Unique Events has to offer by helping with event set ups on busy weekends. She heard of UE from her bestie Hannah Long who has been with the company since 2014. Since then Ashley has been driven to putting clients first and helping with everything from rentals, driving large and in charge company vehicles, payments, contracts, and beyond. When a client first inquiries to Unique Events she's the gal who steers you in the right direction. You'll typically find her with the dream team setting up design events or talking to potential clients!
- Expert jean folder
- Overly quotes The Office
- Never turns down a glass of wine
Erin found herself joining the Unique Events team in 2018 already being one of the areas most established industry-pros, bringing alllllll experience and expertise! Erin’s fun-loving attitude and great work ethic made quick work of her fitting in with the rest of the Unique Events family. When she isn’t being the office mom, she is busy loving on her two spunky boys that may or may not be payback for her own antics as a kid. Her customer service, event knowledge and design skills are next level! This makes for an amazing experience for each design client she creates for; all while having fun in the process!
- Unicorns are real for Erin, and are her spirit animal!
- LOVES fountain Diet Coke (almost as much as her kids) and looks forward to the day it is available as an IV Drip
- Her happy place is outside in the sun, especially on a kayak!
Kelli has worked alongside Unique Events for years, as a colleague and vendor collaborator, but she officially joined the team in 2019. She has over 10 years of experience in the bridal industry, and successfully owned her own bridal shop before transitioning into this position. Kelli is also the founder and coordinator of several large social events around the Corridor, and loves bringing big ideas to life.
- Secretly loves grocery shopping and Dateline
- Doesn’t drink caffeine, but never says no to ice cream
- Surprisingly good at parallel parking
- Always up for a Target run
- Long before she worked there, Kelli’s husband, Mike, hired Unique Events to coordinate his proposal (it was epic!) and the couple also hired UE for their own wedding. (Of course!)